Monday, December 03, 2012

Your gift can change a life in need

The Salvation ArmyOnline Red Kettle - Doing the Most Good


12/3/2012 6:26:43 PM

Help Make a Difference Through My Online Red Kettle

This holiday season, I’m raising funds to support the mission of The Salvation Army through the 2012 Online Red Kettle. Instead of standing outside like the many Bell Ringers you see this time of year, I’m reaching out for support online as a virtual Bell Ringer. Will you help those in need by donating to my Online Red Kettle today?

The money I raise will go toward essential services and programs that benefit people who need it most. Generous donors enabled The Salvation Army to provide nearly 60,000,000 meals to the hungry and 10,000,000 nights of shelter for individuals and families in need last year – and I’d like to help them continue to do the most good in my community this Christmastime and in the coming year.

I need your help. Please show your support by going to my Online Red Kettle and making a contribution: Salvation Army - Team Crum

My goal is to raise $1000 – and every donation counts!

I appreciate your consideration. Together, we can use this season of giving to change lives for the better.

Thank you for your support,



Jeremy Crum

No comments: